Standard Orion 2 BMS Kit
High quality standard size Orion 2 BMS Kit from 24 up to 108 cells!
Security policy: PayPal Buyer Protection available
Delivery time: 2-4 business days (EU)
Return policy: 30 days
|Summary of Major Improvements|
- Significantly smaller enclosure size for 24-72 cell configurations.
- Roughly 40% lower weight on all models due to the new enclosure design and streamlined (removable) heatsink. Minimum heat dissipation requirements apply.
- Considerable boosts in measurement accuracy and processor speed allow for more advanced calculations and logic.
- Direct hardware support for several popular charging protocols including hardware support for SAE J1772 (directly interfacing with the pilot / proximity lines) and CHAdeMO for DC fast charging.
- Wider input power voltage range (now 12v-24vDC compatible) for better support on heavy vehicles and equipment. The Orion 2 BMS remains fully compatible with 12v applications.
- Ability to directly drive certain contactors on select inputs (bypassing the need for intermediate signal relays in some situations)–see supporting documentation for details.
- Completely redesigned multi-unit series configuration (now using Remote Cell Tap Expansion Modules). This greatly simplifies connecting multiple units together in series and improves the overall reliability.
- New Status LED on the unit to indicate power status and the presence of faults.
- Addition of 2x new Multi-Purpose Output pins with programmable functions.
- Significant algorithm and software enhancements to improve overall system accuracy for parameters such as State of Charge and pack health.
- Capable of measuring up to 180 battery cells per unit connected in series based on configuration.
- Up to 2x Remote Cell Tap Expansion Modules can be connected to measure higher voltage battery packs (up to 800vDC max).
- Configurations available in increments of 12 cells in series.
- Centralized design provides high EMI and noise immunity.
- Performs intelligent cell balancing (passive).
- Calculates state of charge (SOC).
- Uses professional automotive-grade locking connectors.
- Calculates discharge current limit (DCL) and charge current limit (CCL).
- Can measure cell voltages between 0.5v and 5.0v.
- Dual (x2) CANBUS 2.0B interfaces which (fully programmable).
- OBD2 diagnostic protocol support.