General conditions of Sale
Ownership of the site
The website www.evshop.eu is owned by Areny Energie Alternativa SRL with Sole Shareholder with registered office in Via Constantin Dobrogeanu Gherea 1, 110104 Pitesti, Romania - VAT intra-community #RO32613445, registrated at the Arges Chamber of Commerce n. J03/1699/2013 - (hereinafter "EVShop"), and is aimed at the retail sale of products and services online.
The following General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter "GCS") apply to orders for products and services available on the website www.evshop.eu in the version published at the time of ordering.
The present GCS form an integral part of the contract stipulated between EVShop and the customer. The provisions diverging from the CdV are legally binding only if they are expressly accepted in writing by EVShop.
The offer of products and services available on the www.evshop.eu website is addressed exclusively to natural persons and legal entities that do not trade in the context of the operation of a company; therefore EVShop reserves the right to refuse orders forwarded by these subjects.
The sale of products and services by electronic means is regulated by the current european legislation in the field of electronic commerce.
The purchase contract stipulated between the Customer and EVShop will be governed and interpreted in accordance with romanian law.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
By placing an order according to the various methods provided on the Site, the Customer declares:
1) to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions of sale and payment transcribed below;
2) to be of age, assuming all responsibility for any untruthful indication in this regard.
These general conditions of sale, together with the conditions regarding the methods of delivery and payment of goods, form an integral part of the purchase agreement concluded between the Customer and EVShop.
Therefore EVShop invites you to read carefully these general conditions of sale, to print them or otherwise to keep a copy.
The Customer can purchase the products visible at the address http://www.evshop.eu/, illustrated in the homepage of the Site within the respective sections by product category, as described in the relevant information sheets.
Only orders that include billing and delivery on European territory are accepted.
The products published on the site can be:
- "available", that is, physically in stock and therefore, as such, ordered by the Customer. "Available" products may be new or refurbished. In the latter case, the abbreviation RPEG (RECONDITIONED PRODUCT EVSHOP GUARANTEED) will be specified.
- "not available" in stock. n this case the product can not be ordered by the customer and, if he wishes, he can leave his e-mail address to be notified if the product itself will be available again.
- "on order" In this case the product can be ordered by the customer even if it is not physically available in stock. EVShop will order the article chosen by the customer from its supplier. The time required for the receipt of these products by EVShop vary between 3 and 20 Business Days, and are however expressly indicated both in the catalog and in the product sheet.
In order to make purchases, the Customer must be registered on the Website.
When the purchase is made, the customer has the possibility to choose the method of delivery and payment that he prefers.
Acceptance of the order by EVShop is confirmed by sending a confirmation e-mail to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer at the time of registration to the Website or in the billing data if modified.
EVShop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, not to accept the order.
The Customer undertakes to verify the correctness of the data in the order confirmation e-mail and to promptly report any system errors to EVShop.
The order confirmation email contains the following data:
- Order number and date
- Product/s, quantity, price
- Type of payment chosen
- Shipping costs
- Total order amount
The sales prices of the products published on the Website are both exclusive and inclusive of VAT and WEEE Eco-contributions.
For the resolution of any civil disputes arising from the interpretation, execution and termination of this distance selling contract, if the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys products not for purposes related to their professional activity) the territorial jurisdiction is mandatory of the court of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in Europe.
These general conditions of sale will remain valid and effective until they are modified and / or supplemented by EVShop.
Any changes and / or additions will be effective from the date of publication of the same on the website http://www.evshop.fr/.
The pictures and videos of the products presented in this virtual store and / or in the web pages and subpages linked to it are indicative, may differ from the real ones of those products and may also show accessories that are not included in the package of the product sold. All photos presented may not reflect the updated images and features of the products.