Type 2 EV socket 3 phase 32A
Vehicle Inlet (Electric Vehicle End) for Electric Vehicle Charging
● Model: BS-EVSC004 (32A)
● Meets IEC 62196-2 2010 SHEET 2-llb (Mennekes, Type 2) EU European standard
● Nice shape and easy to use, protection class IP54(in mated conditions)
Delivery policy (TNT)
Return policy (14 days)
The socket is designed for use in EVs as the car-side charging connection and will accept a compatible, Type 2, FEMALE plug. It has a plastic, tethered, twist-on dust cap. It does not contain any illumination LEDs but has provision for fitting them behind the red and green lenses. It comes with 4 x stainless steel M5 x 15mm Countersunk hex-drive bolts, washers and nyloc nuts.
The socket can be ordered with or without 1 or 3 phase, 16A (2.5mm2 CSA) or 32A (6.0mm2 CSA) copper wire tails pre-attached using an 8T hydraulic crimper. Standard cable lengths are 1, 3, & 5m. These come in a flexible black/orange conduit, 20mm in diameter (O/S dimension). Longer lengths may be ordered.
Both plug and socket are 3 phase (3P) compatible and come with 3P connections included - the only difference between 1P and 3P plugs is the size of the cable inlet. 1P plugs have a maximum cable diameter of 18mm; 3P plugs have a maximum cable diameter of 25mm. Therefore, if you want to use 16A, 3P cable, you can order a 1P plug as the cable entry will be large enough. If you want to use a 3P 32A cable you must order a 3 phase plug.
All pins/sleeves have a conductor entry hole of 4mm diameter, large enough for 10mm2 (60A-70A) conductors, maximum.
● 4 Point Fixing
● Rated current: 32A
● Working voltage: 250V AC
● Insulation resistance: > 1000M Ω (DC500V)
● Terminal temperature rise: <50K
● Withstand voltage: 2000V
● Contact impedance: 0.5m Ω Max
● Vibration resistance: Meets JDQ 53.3 requirements
● Working temperature: -30°C ~+ 50°C
● Dust Cap with Lanyard
● Gaiter Protection
● CE, TUV approved
● Shell Material: Thermo Plastic ( Insulator inflammability UL94 VO)
● Contact Pin: Copper alloy, silver or nickel plating
● Sealing gasket: rubber or silicon rubber
No customer reviews for the moment.
ELECTRONIC SHIFT KNOB D-N-R FOR ELECTRIC VEHICLE CONVERSION